Saturday, February 16, 2008

Denton County Commissioner Has Alternate Identity on MySpace.Com

Denton County Commissioner, Cynthia White aka "Schyler"
I found a campaign flyer in my mail today from the Hugh Coleman for County Commissioner campaign. I support Hugh in this bid because I think he would be better for the county than Ms. White. With all that said, this has to be the best flyer I have received from any candidate campaigning for anything in this election.

Apparently, Hugh found Cynthia White's "blog.myspace.com" page. In her myspace page, Ms. White is posing as a 21 year old single female from Alabama named "Schyler." She even had a photo of herself posted. Ms. White is a 44 year old woman, an elected public official, and I actually don't know if she is married or not.

But why would she be posing as a 21 year old single female? Is it to lure young men to their dooms? This whole thing is priceless. I pulled up the site shown on the flyer: blog.myspace.com/schylerspage, and it is now a private page and it can only be seen by invitation from the owner, namely, "Schyler" or Cynthia White. I am aware that she is a singer in a rock band and her stage name is Schyler.

I ask you: which is worse, that she has this page with this false information on it, or that she took measure to hide it when it was exposed for the campaign?

I may hang on to this one forever. It's priceless!

No comments: